1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing and supervising a variety of duties primarily supporting our Parts Department in the areas of receiving, inventory and the supervision of our delivery staff. Also leading our Parts Warehouse team to support our counter customers and Service department providing parts for heavy duty trucks and accessories.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledgeable and able to lead our Parts team in managing all aspects of the parts warehouse and the delivery process to our customers. Knowledgeable on all makes of Truck parts and able to resource and inventory as needed.
· Able to lead the receiving and inventory process. From inventory to delivery.
· Scheduling employees and maximizing the efficiency of the warehouse and delivery process.
· Insuring that our delivery team is verifying deliveries. Checking the quality and quantity to the manifest.
· Recording deliveries and maintaining inventory with computer system.
· “Hands on” Supervisor. Pulling merchandise from warehouse and preparing for delivery
· Updating inventory records.
· Operating forklift to move merchandise.
· Maintaining warehouse order and cleanliness.
· Working with the Parts Manager to ensure all policies and guidelines are being followed.
· Able to embrace our Safety Culture and Policies. Leads by example by supporting our Elite Support principles.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports directly to our Parts Manager. Able to support all other departments as needed to support our customers experience and meeting their expectations.