Excel Truck Group
The Excel Truck Group is a member of a family of Truck dealerships that support eight very distinct markets in South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia. We are the supplier of choice for new and used truck sales, service, parts and lease or financing support.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator Date: January 20, 2016
1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties primarily supporting the Accounts Payable process.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes accounting functions in a timely, quality efficient manner.
• Works well with all departments and our management team. Willing to perform other duties as assign in support of the accounting department and dealership.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports directly to our Dealership Accounts Payable Supervisor. Able to support all other departments as needed to support our customers experience and meeting their expectations.
Job Location: Roanoke, Virginia Company Industry: Truck Dealership
Job Role: Accounting Position Available: Now
Employment Status: Full-time Employment
Staff Support Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years