1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing a variety of duties primarily supporting our Service Department and our customers in the area of truck and fleet repair.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide administrative assistance supporting a high volume Truck Service team.
• Supports the diagnostic, repair estimate, commitment of payment, repair and vital communication as a part of the repair process (opening and closing RO’s).
• Promptly addresses and resolves customer concerns and service follow-up issues.
• Building productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications.
• Has an approachable style; fosters open communication through active listening.
• Asks relevant questions regarding repair or service request to ensure proper servicing of vehicle.
• Maintains open communications with our technicians, management team and customers regarding job/repair status changes.
• Follows up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service they received.
• Promotes cooperation and teamwork among technicians and support staff. Assists other Service Advisors when needed.
• Experience with Freightliner, Sterling, Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, and/or Cummins is a plus.
• Computer Experience with a working knowledge of ADP ideal but not required. As well as Microsoft applications.
• Able to support our Safety Culture and is committed to our Elite Support principles.
• Willing to perform all other related duties as assigned to support our dealership and our customer.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports directly to our Truck Service Manager. Able to support all other departments as needed to support our customers experience and meeting their expectations.