Facility Maintenance Technician: Supports all department of our dealership and the maintenance of our facility.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate.
• Ideally his a CDL license (Class A or B) but not required.
• Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained.
• Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors, gutters and drains.
• Operate and perform routine maintenance and light repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems. General knowledge is needed.
• Flexible to the needs of the dealership. Routinely cleans, picks up and supports all departments in the dealership from trash removal to cleaning facility walls. All aspects of the dealership.
• Works with each of his or her co-works to make sure that we meet and exceed our Elite Support Standards and our commitment to Safety.
• Will work with our Safety and Elite Support teams to insure that action items are addressed and repairs are completed in a time sensitive fashion.
• Will complete a daily inspection our Service forklift and Service vehicles.
• Able to work well with others in support of his or her tasks.
• Must be able lift 60 lbs. Follow all safety regulations and precautions.
• Wear all required and necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
• Performs all other duties as assigned and related work as required to support the dealership.