Imagine overseeing a talented team of technicians in a brand new, 10 bay facility with a huge parts inventory that is opening in 2021.
Interviewing and hiring immediately!
Enjoy above average income, feasible advancement opportunities, and a better overall work environment in a fun, family-owned dealership that has incredible support staff along with a prestigious reputation.
Excel Truck Group is seeking a Service Foreman for their brand-new facility in Fredericksburg, VA.
Some of the benefits to you:
If you have diesel truck service and repair experience, we want to hear from you. Supervisor/foreman experience is a plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Able to supervise, lead and guide our technician’s in the areas of truck diagnostic, repair and support to our customers fleet needs.
· Provide administrative assistance supporting a high-volume Truck Service team.
· Promptly addresses and resolves customer concerns and service follow-up issues.
· Building productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications.
· Has an approachable style; fosters open communication through active listening.
· Asks relevant questions regarding repair or service request to ensure proper servicing of vehicle.
· Maintains open communications with our technicians, management team and customers regarding job/repair status changes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.